Shadowhunters. Where do we begin to even start? We’re honestly not sure because every time we think we have a grasp on it – we’re thrown for a loop.
This weeks episode of Shadowhunters is entitled, Bound by Blood. And we have a lot of questions.
- Will Clary learn that she can’t divulge all of her secrets?
- Will Daddy evilest show his face in order to save his daughter? (we’re thinking this is to convince her she needs him – though we all know she doesn’t).
- Will Jace be the one to save Clary?
- How much of this Rizzy relationship are we going to have to endure?
- Will Luke be able to start protecting Clary like the father figure that he is?
- Is Alec jealous?
- What did Magnus do to Alec? Will we finally see what is happening with them instead of being told?
- Will the downworlders get to Clary?
- Will Luke stop Maia before she hurts Clary? Will that affect Simon and Maia’s relationship?
- Will Alberto Rosende be as amazing as always? (we know the answer to that – YES.)
SYNOPSIS: With word getting out that Clary is a key part of Valentine’s plan, the Downworlders are at odds on how to handle the issue. But when Iris activates her blood oath, Clary has more to worry about than hiding from Valentine and the Downworlders.
Meanwhile, Isabelle and Raphael get closer as Alec tries to figure out what’s going on with his sister.
Shadowhunters airs Mondays on Freeform.