Weddings. They can be both a joyous occasion and sometimes a real big pain in the ass. But one wedding that we are looking forward to is Stefan and Carolines on The Vampire Diaries.
And it looks like we are finally getting that. I can’t wait!
But “We’re Planning a June Wedding,” leaves a lot of questions for us. Sure we found out that Katherine is now the devil, but we always assumed that she was just that. She’s evil incarnate. Then again – she is also a woman scorn.
And now – they want Katherine to show her face? I mean I guess the people in The Vampire Diaries have never backed down from a fight.
But with 20 seconds of a preview, we’re left with a lot of questions.
- Will Stefan and Caroline get to say “I do”?
- With Kai in a prison world how will Elena wakeup?
- Will Katherine show her face? Will she survive?
- What will happen at the wedding?
- Who will be Caroline’s bridesmaids?
- Will the twins set something on fire at the wedding?
- How will Matt and his family like come into play?
- How will Bonnies new powers come into play?
- Will we see Elena this episode?
- Is this going to be when someone dies?
The Vampire Diaries airs Fridays on The CW.