Former Chancellor Jaha made a triumphant return to Arkadia and his people aiming to show them the way to the City of Light. Now that Raven has taken Jaha’s magic pills, she’s encouraging others to do the same and everyone is experiencing some less than pleasant side effects.
Clarke (Eliza Taylor) is torn between vengeance and mercy. Meanwhile, Kane (Henry Ian Cusick) and Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos) work together to avert a disaster, and Abby (Paige Turco) continues to worry about Raven (Lindsey Morgan). Isaiah Washington, Bob Morley, Devon Bostick, Christopher Larkin, Richard Harmon, Ricky Whittle also star.
What We Know:
- Raven is feeling at ease thanks to taking Jaha’s magic pill.
- Jaha firmly believes he’s going to free his people of all the pain they’re experiencing.
- Abby has concerns about Jaha’s methods.
- Murphy is being tortured by those he’s been captured by.
- Jasper is curious about taking the magic pill himself.
- The people of Arkadia are lining up to take these magic pills.
- Clarke is worried about the fate of her people.
- Kane, Octavia and Miller are working together to stop Pike.
What We Need:
- Raven to find some peace of mind and a reprieve from the pain.
- Bellamy to come to his senses and realize he’s making all the wrong choices.
- Lexa to not let Clarke cloud her judgement.
- Clarke to start being the leader her people deserve.
- For everyone in Arkadia to get on the same page.
- Lincoln to no longer be imprisoned.
- For there to be peace between all of Arkadia and the Grounders.
- Pike to be overthrown as Chancellor.
- What are the side effects to Jaha’s magic pills and how severe are they?
- Pike is becoming increasingly more hostile towards the Grounders.
- Kane and Abby don’t have much say in the choices being made for their people.
- Bellamy is supporting Pike’s every decision, can anyone save him from himself?
- What are Pike’s intention for the Grounders he has imprisoned?
- How will Lexa’s people handle her deciding that peace is the best course of action?
- Will Indra continue to support Lexa’s decision even though she clearly disagrees?
- Why is Murphy being held prisoner and what do his captures know about Jaha’s plans?
- Will anyone survive this season?!
The 100 airs Thursday @ 9/8c on The CW.