After last week’s episode of The 100, it’s clear everyone is going to have to choose a side and stand by that decision, especially Octavia. With the clans prepared for battle against the people of Arkadia, loyalties will be tested and alliances will undoubtedly be broken.
[lead]Official Synopsis: Lexa (guest star Alycia Debnam-Carey, “Fear the Walking Dead”) tries to maintain peace and order within the clans, and Clarke (Eliza Taylor) uncovers a strange and game-changing truth. Meanwhile, a flashback takes us into the darker chapter of humanity’s past. Paige Turco, Isaiah Washington, Henry Ian Cusick, Bob Morley, Marie Avgeropoulos, Devon Bostick, Lindsey Morgan, Christopher Larkin, Richard Harmon and Ricky Whittle also star.[/lead]
What We Know:
- Lexa is trying to keep the clans from going to war with Arkadia.
- Clarke may be clouding Lexa’s judgement.
- Octavia will have to answer for the choices she’s made.
- Titus grows increasing weary of Lexa’s decisions.
- Octavia and Indra appear to be teaming up.
- Lexa’s people are having a difficult time accepting her choices.
- We’ll have a flashback to humanity before it’s destruction.
What We Need:
- Bellamy to not betray his friends and loved ones.
- Octavia to be okay…ALWAYS.
- Jasper to snap out of his haze and be useful to the group again.
- To know the side effects of that pill Jaha is feeding everyone.
- Clarke and Lexa to make the right decision for their people and not just for each other.
- Lincoln to not be held prisoner anymore.
- Pike to take a chill pill.
- What is A.L.I.E’s plan?
- What side effects will Raven experience?
- Why did Jaha forget about Wells?
- Why is Titus torturing Murphy? What information does he need?
- Can Lexa truly maintain peace and order?
- What is Clarke’s part in all this?
- What does Pike plan to do to Kane?
- Is war inevitable?
The 100 airs Thursday @ 9/8c on The CW.