This season of The Bachelorette has been one of my favorites. And it’s not because of the incessant Luke P. drama that has taken away from a lot of the guys. Because, honestly, I still don’t know who half these guys are — and at this point I should.
No, this season of The Bachelorette is fierce because of Hannah Brown, whose honest, vulnerable, quirky, give-no-fucks self is the focus.
From her times on Colton’s season of The Bachelor, Hannah felt like the most real contestant on the show. She wasn’t here to advance her career or put on some fake persona. She was getting open and real and vulnerable in front of millions of viewers. It’s why she was the perfect choice for the next Bachelorette.
And look no further than this season for why Hannah is such a great Bachelorette. She’s relatable. And gif-able.
Here are 30 times when I was Hannah from The Bachelorette.
1. The Moment She Chugged Her Drink In Frustration
2. The Moment It Feels Like Nothing Can Go Right In A Day
3. The Moment Someone Tells Me They Don’t Watch The Bachelorette
4. The Moment I Need Someone To Just Stop Talking Already
5. The Moment A Man Tries To Mansplain Sports To Me
6. The Multiple Times I Annoyingly Share My Love For The Bears — Or Any Of My Sports Teams
7. The Moment Someone Judges Me
8. The Moment I Need To Vent About A TV Show/Movie/Book/Sport/You Name It
9. Me Anytime One Of My Sports Teams Score
10. The Moment I Try To Remember Someone’s Name After Meeting Them
11. Me Anytime I Try On A Fancy Dress In The Dressing Room
12. The Moment I Have To Make Any Decision
13. The Moment When I Want To See Myself Out Of A Conversation
14. The Moment Someone Interrupts Me
15. The Moment Before A Bears Game Starts
16. The Moment Someone Reminds Me Tomorrow Is Monday
17. The Moment My Heart Tells Me One Thing, But My Head Says Another Thing
18. The Times When Any Of My Sports Teams Lose
19. The Moment I’m About To Give An Amazing Present
20. The Moments I’m Dodging Flying Insects
21. The Moment Someone Tries To Talk To Me Before My Morning Diet Coke
22. Me To Every Guy I’ve Ever Dated
23. Any Moment Someone Mentions The Packers
24. Also Any Moment Someone Mentions The Packers
25. The Moment The Drama Doesn’t Involve Me
26. When Everything’s Going To Hell Around Me But I Just Want To Eat My Food
27. Me Every Fourth of July
28. Any Moment I’m Forced To Do Outdoors-y Things
29. Me Getting Competitive About Anything And Everything
30. The Moment Someone Tells Me Teachers Have It Easy Because They Get Summers Off
What's Your Reaction?
Teacher by day, writer by every other free moment | Obsessed with sports, TV, books, movies, and superheroes | Proud shipper and supporter of strong female characters | Co-executive Editor for Fangirlish | Managing Editor for Bears Wire at USA Today SMG | Producer/Co-Host of Buffone 55 for Bears Barroom Radio Network | Contact: email@example.com.