Since the night of her seventeenth birthday, Skye has been torn between two opposites: Light and Dark, the Order and the Rebellion, Devin and Asher.
But her decision shocked both sides—because she chose neither.
With the help of her friends, Skye forges her own path, setting out to gather an uprising of Rogues. The treacherous and elusive half-angels may be the key to maintaining the balance of fate and free will. But completing the mission her parents left unfinished is more difficult—and dangerous—than she could have imagined. And doing so comes at a cost: Her greatest love may now be a lethal enemy. Because it’s not just the Order that sees her as a threat who must be eliminated. The Rebellion does, too.
And both sides will do whatever it takes to win.
Dark days lie ahead, and if Skye is to survive, she’ll need to rely on her extraordinary powers and the strength of her will. Because she has a future—and a love—that’s worth fighting for.
The sweeping, darkly romantic story that began with A Beautiful Dark and gathered intensity in A Fractured Light comes to a thrilling conclusion in A Radiant Sky.
So that’s what it’s about. But there is just so much more.
Normally, I don’t do the ‘angel’ book thing. It’s not because I don’t like angels, I do. I am a good Catholic, and I know that angels are real and my guardian angel is there to protect me.
‘A Radiant Sky’ is the 3rd in a series – and it’s about angels. But guys, I genuinely love it. Jocelyn Davies weaves together a beautiful story and ends it with a bang. The kind where your heart and your head meet and you think – “If there is more to this, I will love it. If this is it, she did a wonderful job.”
Here’s the reason’s you should pick up A Radiant Sky.
(1) Skye. She’ s strong and finds her way. Throughout the series – you see Skye grow. And its not that she grows because of someone – (don’t get me wrong, there are hot guys- but Skye is not defined by them. Sure, like any girl – you change around the guy you like, but in ‘A Radiant Sky’ she really finds her way.
(2) Steamy Moments. Read it. Jocelyn Davies does a good job at bringing the steamy.
(3) Asher. Seriously- can I find one? He’s swoony and dreamy. Even though he isn’t in this book as much as the others, you still swoon for him. You still want him. You still want him and Skye.
(4) The way the book wraps up. I get it – a lot of people tie books up in a nice bow – but the way Jocelyn does it you are at peace with the story. It wasn’t all of the sudden – it was all resolved at a great pace.
(5) The Guardian vs. The Rebels. There’s a final battle. There’s action. Choices are made. And what you are left with is an aching heart and a peaceful one. Good job Jocelyn!
A Radiant Sky is a beautiful ending to a beautiful series. Can’t wait to see what happens next from Jocelyn!