Production is starting to ramp up for new and returning series this fall. We’ve rounded up some of the casting & renewal announcements made over the past week.
- Legends of Tomorrow: Courtney Ford will return as a regular for the time-traveling superhero teamup show, playing Nora Darhk – last seen being given a time stone by Ray Pamer (real-life husband Brandon ROuth) before being hauled off to Time Bureau prison.
- The Good Doctor: Lisa Edelstein will make several appearances as Dr. Blaize, an oncologist who returns to San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital to treat Dr. Glassman (Richard Schiff), who revealed a brain tumor in the season 1 finale. Edelstein’s last stint in a lab coat was in House, another show created by executive producer David Shore.
- NCIS: Wilmer Valderrama has signed a new two-year deal to continue playing Special Agent Nick Torres in the show’s 16th and possible 17th seasons. His contract with CBS Studios also includes a first-look deal for his company, WV Entertainment, which has previously produced projects like The Hollywood Puppet Show, Handy Manny for Playhouse Disney, and Douglas Family Gold for Oxygen.
- The Conners: ABC plans to replace Roseanne with a Roseanne-less spinoff, filling the programming hole left when the reboot was canceled in response to Barr’s racist comments on Twitter.
- Dear White People: Netflix will return to the campus of Winchester University in 2019 for a third season of the comedy.
<!– MadadsMedia.com Private Marketplace Tag For FanGirlish.com —>