Warner Brothers has announced the Fantastic Beasts DVD and Blu-ray release dates and we’re on a count down. March 7, we will have the DVD and the Blu-ray will follow on March 28.
We can’t wait. Though we know that there are 5 movies and inevitably one day there will be a box set – we’re gonna need to have this movie in our collection as soon as March 7th hits.
- Before Harry Potter: A New Era of Magic Begins: Join J.K. Rowling as she, David Yates and David Heyman return to Leavesden Studios to build a new and exciting corner of the wizarding universe.
- Characters Featurettes: The Magizoologist, The Goldstein Sisters, The New Salemers, The No-Maj Baker, The President and the Auror Creatures
- Meet the Fantastic Beasts Featurettes: Bowtruckle, Demiguise, Erumpent, Niffler, Occamy, Thunderbird
- Fantastic Beasts Designs: Shaping the World of Fantastic Beasts (360°), New York City (360°), MACUSA (360°), Newt’s Magical Case (360°), The Shaw Banquet, The Blind Pig (360°)
- Deleted Scenes (11 scenes)
We’ll be buying the digital edition, but will follow up with the Blu-Ray – because we’re gonna need all these special features.