The Nutcracker and the Four Realms is coming to Blue-Ray and Digital January 29th, and if you enjoyed the movie we’re giving you a chance to continue enjoying it, over and over again.
What? We re-watch our favorites. Don’t you?
In case you haven’t watched this movie yet, here’s what you need to know:
In the coming-of-age tale, “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms,” Keira Knightley stars as the Sugar Plum Fairy and Mackenzie Foy portrays Clara. Helen Mirren brings much-feared Mother Ginger to life, and Morgan Freeman stars as Clara’s eccentric godfather, Drosselmeyer. Eugenio Derbez and Richard E. Grant play Hawthorne and Shiver, the regents of the Land of Flowers and Land of Snowflakes. Jayden Fowora-Knight was cast as Phillip Hoffman, the Nutcracker soldier come-to-life. Matthew Macfadyen, Ellie Bamber and Thomas Sweet were called on to play Clara’s father Mr. Stahlbaum, sister Louise, and brother Fritz, respectively. Omid Djalili and Jack Whitehall portray palace guards Cavalier and Harlequin, and the film features a special performance by ballet greats Misty Copeland and Sergei Polunin.
The Blu-Ray/Digital release comes, of course, with cool bonus features, like:
- On Pointe: A Conversation with Misty Copeland – Copeland shares the thrill of portraying one of her favorite characters in a whole new way.
- Unwrapping “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” – Dive into the production design, sets, costumes and more that helped transform a beloved ballet into an adventurous movie.
- Deleted Scenes –
- The Stahlbaums Arrive– As the Stahlbaums enter the Christmas Eve ball, the butler attempts to announce them to the assembled guests.
- Follow Your Ribbon- Drosselmeyer encourages a reluctant Clara to go find her gift.
- Deleted Scene: Clara Asks About Her Mother– Sugar Plum gives Clara a tour of her mother’s bedroom.
- Left, Left, Left, Left, Left– Wandering lost in the forest, palace guards Cavalier and Harlequin quarrel about which way to go.
- Out with the Old– Sugar Plum makes sweeping changes to the palace decor.
- Music Videos – “
- “Fall on Me” Performed by Andrea Bocelli Featuring Matteo Bocelli– Experience superstar tenor Andrea Bocelli and his son Matteo Bocelli performing their first duet together in this uplifting song.
- “The Nutcracker Suite” Performed by Lang Lang– Get swept up in a series of images from the movie, set to Tchaikovsky’s music and featuring world-renowned pianist Lang Lang.
- Unwrapped: The Visual Effects of “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms”– View a reel that explores the layers of effects in sequences of the film.
Enter for a chance to win below:
**Note: This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
You can purchase The Nutcracker and the Four Realms on January 29th.