Gladers, get your running shoes ready – because you’re going to want to rush out to get your very own copy of Maze Runner: The Death Cure this April.
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment is bringing the third and final installment of the Maze Runner trilogy to Digital on April 10 and 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD on April 24. Fans will receive special gifts with purchase and 90 minutes of a-maze-ing special feature content including commentary, deleted scenes, a gag reel, and a behind-the-scenes look at the evolution of the cast’s friendships over the years.
Fans who purchase Maze Runner: The Death Cure on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD will score an exclusive 24-page prequel origins comic book written by screenwriter T.S. Nowlin. Gladers will also have the opportunity to purchase a trilogy boxset, releasing April 24 on Blu-ray and DVD, which includes all three films in the series as well as the exclusive comic book. And that’s not all – the Blu-ray trilogy will also include an exclusive Maze Runner bandana chosen by fans.
In the epic conclusion to the Maze Runner saga, Thomas leads his group of escaped Gladers on their final mission. To save their friends, they must break into the legendary Last City, a WCKD-controlled labyrinth that may turn out to be the deadliest maze of all! Anyone who makes it out alive will get answers to the questions the Gladers have been asking since they first arrived in the maze.
Here’s the breakdown on the cool bonus features you can expect from the home entertainment release:
- Deleted and Extended Scenes with Optional Audio Commentary by Wes Ball, T.S. Nowlin, and Joe Hartwick Jr. (BD and Digital Only)
- 4 Featurettes: The Final Run” , “Dystopia”, “Allies Reunited”, “A Look Back”, “Going Out on Top” (BD and Digital only)
- Gag Reel (BD and Digital only)
- Visual Effects with Optional Commentary (BD and Digital only)
- Audio Commentary by Wes Ball, T.S. Nowlin and Joe Hartwick Jr. (on DVD, BD, UHD, and digital, but will not be available for boxed clients)
- Gallery (over 300 images; BD and digital)
We for one can’t wait to see that gag reel – those are always a treat. Which bonus features are you most looking forward to seeing when you bring home Maze Runner: The Death Cure?
Featured Image by: Joe Alblas