The Evil Queen is back!
Oh, you mean she’s been around for a few episodes? Fine, then …the Evil Queen from the Pilot is back.,the one whose happiness was dependant on the death of Snow White. It just so happens that, these days, if you kill Snow, you get bonus dead Charming.
The perils of sharing a heart.
But hey, if this means the stakes are getting higher, we’re all for it. Not that anyone’s going to believe this show is going to off Snow AND Charming in episode seven of season six, but whatever. Onwards and upwards.
We can still enjoy this.
Here’s the official information we have about the episode, ironically titled: “Heartless.”
Once Upon A Time (6×07) – “Heartless”
Sunday, November 6th. 8/7c. ABC
- The Evil Queen, who seems to have finally remembered that she was supposed to hate Snow White above all things. Convenient timing, right?
- Rumplestiltskin. Because just going along with the Evil Queen doesn’t seem like the type of thing Rumple would do, does it?
- Prince Charming. Are his secrets coming to the forefront now that he and Snow are supposedly doomed?
In a flashback to the Enchanted Forest, Bandit Snow dodges a bounty hunter known as the Woodcutter while shepherd David goes on a fateful journey to sell his family’s farm. In Storybrooke, the Evil Queen threatens to destroy the town and everyone in it unless Snow and David surrender their hearts. As Emma, Hook and Henry prepare to defend Storybrooke, Snow, David and Regina search for a magical sapling created by the first spark of true love. Regina uses Gold’s and the Evil Queen’s burgeoning romance against them, and Zelena offers Belle some friendly advice.
THINGS THAT ABSOLUTELY WILL HAPPEN
- Emma will continue to slay us with her wardrobe choices.
- Bandit Snow will be sassy.
- The words true love will be used at least five times.
- No one will remark on how they’ve got enough TL couples around to be able to – you know – manage some powerful magic.
- Gold and the Evil Queen will make us go eww with at least one more kiss.
Enjoy “Heartless,” Oncers, and join us later as we live-tweet the episode on @Fangirlishness
Once Upon a Time airs on Sundays at 8/7C on ABC.