Well the cast may not be public, but this weekend Disney chairman Alan Horn was doing a question and answer at Loyola Maymount and may have let the cat out of the bag. He let it slip that “Star Wars Episode VII” has already begun shooting and has much of its cast.
Well, umm… when do we get to know the names of that cast! This needs to happen.
When asked about casting, “We have a lot of them, it’s not completely done yet,” Horn responded.
Anyone else making guesses?
“We’re actually shooting some of it now,” Horn said.
What they are shooting, no one knows. It had been said that filming would begin next month. They could be shooting B-Roll for all we know.
“Star Wars: Episode VII” is expected to hit theaters December 18, 2015.