The 100 is off to an intense start and doesn’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon! In the upcoming episode ‘Ye Who Enter Here’, we see Clarke struggle with whether or not to trust Lexa while Bellamy realizes things aren’t always as they seem. Meanwhile, Murphy plots to betray his former Chancellor as Jaha continues putting all his faith in his virtual friend A.L.I.E.
What We Know:
- Clarke isn’t so willing to trust Lexa, and with good reason.
- Lexa wants the Sky People to become Grounders and work as one, under her command.
- Bellamy learns that the summit for the clans may be a trap.
- Roan wants revenge.
- Pike isn’t too keen on the truce and may make things difficult for Clarke and her people.
- Abby moved the Farm Station into Mount Weather after saving Grounder friend.
- Bellamy will stop at nothing to rescue Clarke. NOTHING.
What We Need:
- Bellamy’s lovely gal pal to give him a much needed hug.
- More of Monty and his mother interacting, which gives us all the FEELS.
- Jasper to get a grip. His friends need him.
- Murphy to show Jaha the error in his ways.
- Octavia and Lincoln to be happy and love each other.
- Pike to realize that not every Grounder is the same.
- Abby to stop making hasty, in the heat of the moment decisions.
- For EVERYONE to cut Raven some slack, she’s been through more than most.
- Clarke to be rescued. IMMEDIATELY.
- Clarke’s safety and the safety of her people.
- Bellamy is currently injured and desperately wanting to save Clarke, which leaves him vulnerable.
- The shaky alliance of the Grounders and Sky People now that Pike’s team has come into play.
- The Ice Nation and their march towards our group.
- Raven and her never ending list of injuries. (Please stop hurting my baby.)
- Abby wants to open up and house people at Mount Weather and we all know the Grounders will have something to say it since it was a place of terror for them.
- What’s Lexa really up to and why does she want to team up with the Sky People again?
- Where do Roan’s loyalties lie?
- Where is Cage?
The 100 airs Thursdays @ 9/8c on The CW.