Last week’s episode of The 100 put a LOT of things into motion which means ‘Hakeldama’ should be a real game changer. We’re headed for a war between the Grounders and the Sky People, and it’s time for everyone to choose a side.
MICHAEL BEACH (“SONS OF ANARCHY”) GUEST STARS — Clarke’s (Eliza Taylor) hope for peace are dashed by a new threat. Raven (Lindsey Morgan) becomes a target. Meanwhile, Murphy (Richard Harmon) is running a dangerous con. Paige Turco, Henry Ian Cusack, Isaiah Washington, Bob Morley, Marie Avgeropoulos, Devon Bostick, Christopher Larkin, Ricky Whittle also star. Tim Scanlan directed the episode written by Charlie Craig (#305). Original airdate 2/18/16.
What We Know:
- Pike and his extremists attack the army of Grounders sent to protect Arkadia.
- Bellamy is experiencing extreme guilt from being part of that attack on the Grounders.
- Lexa and Clarke arrive at Arkadia to witness the numerous amount of casualties.
- Indra is injured, mostly likely due to the attack on her people.
- Abby is desperate to prevent the inevitable war that is brewing.
- Octavia is deeply saddened/betrayed by the events that took place.
- Kane discusses the impending war with Jaha, who is now back at Arkadia.
- Raven can no longer deny the amount of pain she’s in when she’s put on medical leave by Abby.
What We Need:
- Bellamy to see the error in his ways IMMEDIATELY.
- The truce between the Grounders and the Sky People to stay intact.
- Pike to be removed from his position as Chancellor and Kane to rightfully take his place as the leader of his people.
- As always, for Raven and Lincoln to not experience anymore pain and torture. They need a break! Seriously.
- Indra to be ok!
- Roan to be the king the Ice Nation needs. Peace is better than the war the Ice Queen wanted.
- Jasper to pull it together and forgive Monty.
- Arkadia to work as one people and not be so divided.
- The inevitable fallout between Octavia and Bellamy – as shown in the trailer for this season – and will they ever recover?
- War is coming – who will survive?
- Will Roan follow in his mother’s footsteps or rule Ice Nation on his own terms?
- What will the attack on the Grounders mean for the truce?
- Why is Jaha back at Arkadia and can he be trusted? (Nope.)
- Can Murphy really trust his new friend?
- How will Clarke respond to the death of Lexa’s people after spending time at Polis?
- How much further is Pike willing to go to prove his narrow-minded views?
- Is anyone actually going to survive this season?!
The 100 airs Thursday @ 9/8c on The CW.