The Resident‘s “Operator Error” sees a former Chastain employee being the catalyst for an investigation that manages to pit our favorites against each other. While these bonds are being tested, others are being formed between Nic and her new partner at the clinic. And even Conrad sees himself growing close to the Barnett family.
Here is the plot synopsis from Fox for the next episode, entitled “Operator Error”:
When a medical device fails on a former Chastain employee, an investigation is opened up, which pits Dr. AJ Austin against Quovadis. As Mina and Bell work to get to the bottom of what went wrong, Devon distracts himself with another patient who’s experiencing mysterious stomach pains. Meanwhile, Nic forms a bond with her new partner at the clinic (guest star Miles Gaston Villanueva) and Conrad’s relationship with the Barnett family (guest stars Evan Whitten and Daniella Alonso) continues to grow.
This is What I Take from That:
- A former Chastain employee has a medical device fail on them. From the promo, we KNOW it’s Bradley. As we know, Bradley fell through a skylight, due to exhaustion, and had to have heart surgery to repair the damage, amongst other items. He also had a heart valve replaced by AJ earlier this season. It makes so much sense for Bradley’s new heart valve to fail. Julian noted that it didn’t work properly and had killed people before. I can see where this plot is heading, and I’m ready for more. Tissue time.
- AJ against QuoVadis. I’m here for it! He was already cautious about the company, and it seems he was right to be.
- It also looks like Mina is going head on with Gordon Page. I can’t wait to see her dish it out to that man! Oh, he won’t know what hit him!
- Zoey and Henry are back.
- What’s with Nic’s new partner at the clinic?
- The free clinic has tons of potential to show how useful they can be for people without health insurance.
I’m here for the ride, and please look at those photos. Like I said, Mina and Gordon Page. Enough said. It looks like another tear inducing episode that will leave me full of feels and reaching for the tissues.
Check out the promo for The Resident episode “Operator Error”:
WHY, OH WHY, DID IT HAVE TO BE BRADLEY? *sobs*
The Resident airs Mondays at 8/7c on Fox. This episode will air January 21st.
Do you have an opinion on this? Leave your comments below!