I have some bad news, The Resident fans! The next episode will not air until March 4th!!! However, to get to that next episode, we have all the information for you to prepare yourself for what is to come.
Here is the official synopsis from Fox:
The surgeons are determined to shut down Quovadis after Henry Barnett (guest star Evan Whitten) almost loses his life due to a device malfunction. As Mina and Devon set out to find the truth, Bell, AJ and Conrad work to save the life of Chastain’s favorite custodian, Simon (guest star Dan Lauria). Meanwhile, one of Alec’s old patients ends up in the ER, forcing him to question if he made the right choice to leave his old practice for Nic’s clinic.
This is what I get from that:
- After the events of “Queens”, the doctors of Chastain are going head to head with Quovadis with intentions to shut the company down.
- IT’S ABOUT TIME! I’M SO READY!!! For Henry. For Bradley. For Julian. For anyone else that may have been affected by this company!
- I love that it’s Mina and Devon who will be doing the detective work too!
- Bell, AJ and Conrad work to save a favorite custodian of Chastain’s. I love when it’s one of Chastain’s own.
- Alec makes his reappearance, and he’s questioning why he left his practice for Nic’s clinic when an old patient ends up in the ER. Is that all you are questioning, Alec?
Here’s the promo that aired after “Queens”:
- WTF, Alec? You know that Nic is not interested in you, right? He knows about Conrad. UGH!
- The takedown of Quovadis!! I’M READY!
Here are the photos:
- I’m loving this Mina and Devon team up. Oh, is that AJ’s former mentor I spy?
- AJ and Conrad is another pairing I love. Very much looking forward to seeing them save Chastain’s beloved janitor, with Bell’s help, of course.
- What’s Nic up to?
The Resident airs Mondays at 8/7c on Fox.