Here we are again, The Resident fans. *sigh* Another mini hiatus before a new episode. This time it seems that Fox is doing it to align the show to air with it’s usual follow up, 9-1-1, which is ok with me if that is all it is.
So, in the mean time, here is everything you need to know about the next episode, titled “Betrayal,” which is the thing Gordon Page hates the most.
According the synopsis released by Fox, this episode is all about taking Page & Quovadis down. It’s about time!
The surgeons work together to save the life of the Raptor’s old mentor, Abe (guest star Mike Pniewski), who is their only inside source to Quovadis. Unfortunately, when Nic and Conrad take on a patient needing the hospital’s only viable ECMO machine, they must decide between saving the life of Abe or saving the life of their younger, more stable patient. Meanwhile, Marshall puts himself in serious danger to help take down Gordon Page once and for all.
Here’s my thoughts from that:
- AJ’s former mentor, Abe’s, life is in danger, probably because of Gordon Page, if the events of “Adverse Events” are anything to go by. Unfortunately, he’s their only way to take Page down! I can see where this is going!
- Nic and Conrad have a patient, who has youth on their side, but needs the same machine as Abe. Does one life end for another to survive? Can they save both? Abe can definitely help them end the suffering Gordon Page has caused! It seems like a tricky situation.
- Oh, no, Marshall! What are you doing? If I can go by “Adverse Events”, I’d say he’s trying to take Page down from the inside. Will it work? I’m very glad to see Marshall back! YAY!
Here’s the promo that aired after “Adverse Events”:
- Oh, no, Abe’s been shot!!!
- Everyone thinks Page is behind Abe being shot. Sounds like something he’d order! HA!
- I love that Marshall just goes right to Page and confronts him! He admits it!
- Really, you had no choice? Sorry, dude, but you really shouldn’t have decided to defraud people for money and then kill people to cover it up. You need your ass in jail for the rest of eternity!
- Oh, the FBI’s involved! TAKE PAGE DOWN!!
- Oh, no! Where’s Marshall?? I’m with you, Conrad! We can’t lose him, not after everything!!!
- *sigh* Really, another week without The Resident?
Here are the photos for the episode:
Here are my thoughts after seeing the photos:
- Why are there only 6? In my experience, it means that they really don’t want to spoil this episode. That has to mean something!
- These photos seem to do with the plot line of Conrad and Nic’s patient, meaning whatever else is in the episode would be considered spoilerish. THAT’S CRAZY!
ALL I CAN SAY IS: Take Gordon Page and Quovadis down, guys! I’m ready, are you?
The Resident will return with a new episode on March 18, 2019 at 8/7c on Fox.