Mystic Falls does love a good party with a bit of bloodshed thrown in as well. We’ve seen a lot of twists and shocks in last week’s episode, and I think we finally saw that Steroline curve ball. Valerie isn’t the only thing standing in the way of the couple now.
Last week’s episode of The Vampire Diaries was interesting to say the least. Who knew we would get a more surprising coupling than Bonnie and Enzo. Well apparently Alaric and Caroline are a thing in the future, something I don’t think any of us would have seen coming.
However, back in sane land, Damon’s ready to get murdery with Stefan and take Julian down, now that’s something we recognise on TVD.
Anyway here are our rants, raves and questions for the episode, find out what we liked and didn’t like about this episode, and where Ricoline? Calaric? Whatever they would be called, made it in this post.
- Defan – Love it when the brothers agree on something, even if it is about murder. The best part of Defan was definitely them talking about fatherhood and what kind of fathers they would have been.
- Alaric’s babies – Ok they’re Jo’s babies too, nevertheless, they’re alive. I’m so happy for RIc, a happy ending for him after all, kind of.
- Matt – Loved that he was willing to help Stefan out with his murder plan. He might hate vampires, but he’s still willing to help them out once in a while.
- Valerie – She’s becoming a regular in the raves, but I’m just loving her character. She’s not like the other Heretics and she helped find the babies.
- Caroline and Ric – This just doesn’t make much sense. I’m sure I’m not the only one that, I thought Caroline would have ended up with Tyler or Klaus.
- Caroline’s pregnant – It did make the raves because the babies are alive. But I feel this was only done because Candice is pregnant is real life, if she wasn’t would this story line have been created?
- It was ruled back in season one that vampires can’t procreate, but Caroline’s pregnant. If they can’t procreate, how can she carry a child?
- Who’s got the kids hostage at the school?
- Will Lily find out about Julian?
- How will Stefan react to the baby news?
- Will Valerie and Stefan grow closer?
The Vampire Diaries airs Thursdays at 8/7c on The CW