And then there was one. We started this season with five Heretics and now only one’s left standing. This was the last episode for the Heretic lovebirds and they went out with a bang literally.
We finally started to get some answers as to what the hell was going on three years into the future, which is now present day. I just hope we get more answers and we’ve still got plenty of questions.
A lot happened in the latest episode, Matt freed Rayna, Stefan might have killed someone, Nora and Mary Louise died, oh man the dram never stops. But what were out rants and raves about the episode, well you can check them out below.
- Flashbacks – It was definitely time for a flashback as we needed some answers but this week’s flashback just gave us a look into what Stefan had been doing for the last three years. But we love flashbacks and I hope we get more because I still need to know how Benzo became a thing.
- Mary Louise and Nora – Oh these two. After everything they’ve been through, who can blame Nora for wanting to die with her one true love. Now I wasn’t a big fan of Mary Louise, but this episode, she made me love her. She was willing to sacrifice he self so Nora could live, I mean she was dying anyway but still.
- Ian Somerhalder – Another great episode, director Ian did another amazing job. What an action packed hour.
- Stefan – What! Stefan killed Penny. It doesn’t sound like something Stefan would do. Stefan in good mode wouldn’t just kill someone. We need answers. What was up with him?
- Matt – Poor Matt, he’s had such a hard time and now his girlfriend’s dead. We didn’t even get to see Matt have a girlfriend and now that he does have one she’s dead. I’ll admit I was mad when we found out it was Matt who freed Rayna, but when we found out why, who could blame him.
- Why did Stefan kill Penny?
- Will Stefan be trapped inside the stone forever?
- What happens now that the phoenix stone and sword blew up?
The Vampire Diaries airs Fridays at 8/7c on The CW