The season finale of The Walking Dead is right around the corner and frankly I have no idea how it’s going to end! (Pain, that’s the most likely answer.) In this week’s episode, titled ‘East’, Rick & Co. are on a mission to bring back a member of their family. Carol has escaped off to the outside world, inadvertently bringing all her friends after her. She’s worth saving and they all know it. But danger lurks around every corner and road. No one is safe from the barbed wire covered bat known as Lucille. NO ONE.[lead]Official Synopsis: Alexandria is alerted after realizing someone is missing. Several search parties will venture out, but what they find isn’t what they’re hoping for.[/lead]
What We Know:
- Carol has run away in the middle of the night, a note the only thing she left behind.
- Rick & Co. band together to find Carol. There’s no way she’s being left behind!
- Daryl hops on his motorcycle to find his bae/best friends. He’d rather be out there with her than living in Alexandria without her.
- Richonne are cute as hell. Morning cuddles full of kissing and feeding each other? Yes sign me up!
- Glenn, Michonne, and Rosita head out after Daryl. Our BAMF needs all the backup he can get!
- Rick & Morgan go after Carol too! One because he doesn’t want to make the same mistakes of his past. The other sees great potential in Carol.
- Carl is back and looking at weapons in storage. Foreshadowing for what’s to come.
- And of course everyone gets attacked on the outside. By walkers and Saviors alike.
- Carol dying.
- Daryl dying.
- Michonne dying.
- Rick dying.
- Glenn dying.
- Maggie experiencing abdominal pains. Baby alert!
- Everyone in Alexandria dying.
The Walking Dead airs Sundays @ 9/8c on AMC.