We’re totally going to admit that we’re psyched about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is that Stephen Amell is in the movie. One can’t blame us – we have an affinity for Arrow and we’re superfans. That being said – we went and watched the first movie and we’ll admit that it’s fun.
A new spot for the sequel debuted during Super Bowl 50, featuring the song No Sleep Til Brooklyn. I mean personally, I like to take a nap to Brooklyn cause it’s like an hour train ride.
Like any trailer/TV spot we take away some valuable lessons.
- Speed, Stealth, and Precision are the traits of a ninja.
- Always look up in a locker room as a turtle could be above you.
- Rhino’s can apparently drive tanks… so that’s a little scary.
- Even if they don’t show Stephen Amell’s face – knowing it’s him for that split second is hot as fuck.
- We should all realize that aliens are tough.
- One should not stand on the top of a flying plane.
‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2’ hits theaters June 3rd.