The Walking Dead left off with Rick and Michonne’s night of “relaxation” interrupted by Jesus announcing that they needed to talk. (Creeper was watching them sleep?) He’s seen how they treat strangers and in many aspects he’s what Daryl wants to be, a man looking for survivors that can build a sustainable community. He’s set his eye on Alexandria and extended an invitation to welcome his neighbors. Nothing’s going to wrong right?
[lead]Official Synopsis: After Rick comes to the realization that Alexandria might not be as safe as he thought, decisions must be made about where to go from here.[/lead]
What We Know:
- Jesus broke out of his bonds, picked the basement lock, and decided to pay Rick and Michonne a visit while they were sleeping and sated. How rude.
- Jesus takes them on a trip to his community (or so he says.) Working theory is that he’s taking them to Hilltop. They’ve got to bond before Negan rears his beautiful head.
- Maggie decides that Alexandria needs to be a bit more self sufficient. She’s going to follow in her father’s footsteps and garden to her heart’s content. Deanna left a lasting impression and she’s going to make sure they survive.
- Baby talk pops up between Maggie and Glenn. Please don’t let them decide on Hershel Jr. I love that man to the moon and back but that name…
- Going on an RV trip means close quarters and awkward moments. Guess people are going to find out about Richonne pretty quickly. I predict Daryl giving Rick the side eye and silent nod to Michonne.
- Another couple’s relationship will be explored. It’s going to be Tara and Denise or Sasha and Abraham. Probably the latter if the preview below is any indication. Awkward breakup of something that never started?
- Could a truce actually be something that happens with Jesus and his community? I don’t know if I trust someone who steals from Daryl and Rick.
- Is anyone going to get bitten on their journey? Glenn I’m looking at you.
- Will the RV breakdown? (It has a tendency to falter at the best moments.)
- Will Jesus shave that thing off his face? It’s hiding the beauty those eyes can’t deny.
- Where the heck is Rosita? CAROL?!
- And most importantly, WILL WE SEE MORE RICHONNE?! This could be categorized more as a want but I worry if we’ll get anymore of them.
The Walking Dead airs Sundays @ 9/8c on AMC.