The 100 Season 3 finale is upon us in “Perverse Instantiation Part Two.” At this point, everyone we care for is either barricaded against ALIE’s drones or in the City of Light. We’re going to live to watch another day. But which one of our favs is going to kick the bucket? There’s no way this episode is going to end with everyone alive. Prepare the wine!
SYNOPSIS: In the season’s epic and mind-bending conclusion, our heroes begin to face the reality of their tragic situation. Everyone prepares for a final showdown. Eliza Taylor, Paige Turco, Isaiah Washington, Henry Ian Cusick, Bob Morley, Marie Avgeropoulos, Lindsey Morgan, Devon Bostick, Christopher Larkin and Richard Harmon also star. Dean White directed the episode written by Jason Rothenberg (#316). Original airdate 5/19/2016.
What We Know:
- Clarke is going to enter the City of Light.
- Jasper is walking about, eating ice cream, and being a nuisance to Clarke at ALIE’s command.
- Octavia, Pike, Bellamy, John, and Abby hold off ALIE’s forces in the Polis throne room.
- Raven and Monty have to decide what’s more important: Harper’s life or destroying ALIE with Raven’s machine. SPOILER: They pick neither!
- ALIE has added extra security measures to the City of Light.
- How is Clarke going to survive the City of Light?
- Who’s going to die?! Please not Raven!
- Will Lexa make another appearance?
- Will ALIE be completely destroyed? All the way on the Ark?
- Will Clarke get some ice cream and balloons too?! JK.
Perverse Instantiation – Part Two Photos:
Perverse Instantiation – Part Two Clips:
The 100 airs Thursdays @ 9/8c on The CW.