Los Angeles booknerds – there is a great event going on tomorrow night in your town. One that we would be at if we were in town – but we’re in NY.
And guys – it is to benefit MS – which makes it even better.
Here are the authors that you can see –
Heather Lyons: author of the award winning The Collectors’ Society series, The Deep End of the Sea, and other epic, heartfelt love stories with fantastical twists. Coming soon—The Lost Codex the exciting conclusion to The Collectors’ Society.
Chelsea Fine: author of The Archers of Avalon series and Sophie & Carter. Tangled with friendship, history and heartbreak—not to mention a huge dose of humor—Fine’s New Adult novel The Best Kind of Broken is not to be missed!
Shelly Crane: New York Times & USA TODAY bestselling author of the Significance series and The Other Side of Gravity, Crane doesn’t go anywhere without her notepad for fear of an idea creeping up and not being able to write it down immediately—even in the middle of the night, where her best ideas are born.
Stacey Marie Brown: award nominated author of the Collector and Darkness series. Brown is a lover of hot fictional bad boys and sarcastic heroines who kick butt.
What’s included in the ticket price?
• All attendees will receive limited-edition merchandise in a special swag bag that will ONLY be available at A Night of Magic.
• This event is limited to 100 people in order to guarantee that every attendee will be able to meet the authors and get all their books signed.
• Finger foods, desserts, wine, and drinks will be included in the ticket price.
• Exclusive event merchandise will be available for purchase from specially selected craft vendors.
• A Q&A session.
• Special readings by the authors.
• A photo booth with exclusive photo souvenirs, tons of games, raffles, and trivia will add to the fun of the night!
• A silent auction, where all proceeds will go the charities listed above. Many signed books by well know authors will be available, as well as fantastic baskets with tons of geeky/fandom merchandise!
• Special surprises . . . you never know what could happen, or who you might meet at this magical event called A Night of Magic!
Let us know if you attend!