So, this is the musical episode Once Upon A Time had been teasing about for ages? Right? Right?
*voice from the distance* NO!
Well, at the very least, the Snow/Charming separation will be told through musical montages. And that makes me happy. Even if I’m not convinced the separation is going to last long – especially if the Evil Queen gets, ahem, distracted with other stuff. Stuff we’re not talking about. Or even thinking about. Nope.
Here’s the official information we have about the episode, titled: “I’ll Be Your Mirror”
Once Upon A Time (6×08) – “I’ll Be Your Mirror“
Sunday, November 13th. 8/7c. ABC
- Henry Mills. Who’s going to a ball. Or, like, a school ball. Either way, what a perfectly normal thing to do.
- The Evil Queen. It’s about time someone clued us into what her endgame is, isn’t it? I mean, if there is one.
- Rumplestiltskin. It’s never a good sign when he hasn’t done anything shady in a few episodes and he’s not in the promo.
Emma and Regina formulate a plan to trap the Evil Queen in a prison of their own making, while Snow and David adjust to life without each other. As Henry nervously prepares to take Violet to the school dance, the Evil Queen impersonates Regina to give him some advice that could lead him down a dark path. Meanwhile, Zelena agrees to help Belle, and together they enlist Aladdin to steal a magical object from Mr. Gold that could protect Belle and her unborn child from him forever.
THINGS THAT ABSOLUTELY WILL HAPPEN
- Snow and Charming will need chapstick from all that kissing.
- Absolutely everyone in town will know that’s going on. What’s a secret in Storybrooke?
- With his grandparents/moms out for the count, Hook will be left to give advice to Henry before his first school dance
- And feed him. No pop-tarts allowed!
- Despite Henry going to the school dance, we won’t see the school, because, obviously, people only go to school when it’s convenient to the plot.
Enjoy “I’ll Be Your Mirror,” Oncers, and join us later as we live-tweet the episode on @Fangirlishness
Once Upon a Time airs on Sundays at 8/7C on ABC.