Oh, Belle. Happy ever after doesn’t really seem to be in the cards for you, does it?
Because the baby is coming. Yes, the baby is coming now. Sooner than we expected. Sooner than we wanted, even. And that doesn’t really bode well, for either him or his mother.
And hey – the midseason finale also approaches. And that means, well …something big is coming. Probably something painful. This show does like to make us suffer through hiatus, doesn’t it?
Here’s the official information we have about this week’s episode, titled: “Changelings”
Once Upon A Time (6×09) – “Changelings“
Sunday, November 27th. 8/7c. ABC
- Aladdin and Jasmine. For, well, Aladdin and Jasmine, they’ve been very incidental to the main story-line so far. That could change this episode.
- Belle. Saying she’s done with Rumple is one thing, actually taking steps to prevent him from getting what he wants? That’s something else.
- Captain Swan. It’s been a while since these two have had a proper adventure, just the two of them, hasn’t it?
In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, Rumple collects Jack and Jill’s son as bait to lure a powerful being to him. Back in Storybrooke, Gold tells the Evil Queen that she must kill Zelena, and the EQ makes a decision that will change her relationship with her sister forever. When Belle discovers Gold’s plans for their son, she convinces Hook and Emma to help her steal squid ink that can immobilize him, and, as a result, Belle is left to make a sacrifice that will affect the lives of everyone in Storybrooke. Meanwhile, Jasmine finds a genie-less lamp that she hopes to use to save Agrabah, and Aladdin finds a way to be her hero
THINGS THAT ABSOLUTELY WILL HAPPEN
- The Evil Queen’s outfit will be over-the-top and magnificent.
- She and Rumple will make us gag.
- Emma and Hook will give us feels.
- Any and all genie references will remind us of Robin Williams, which will also make us cry.
- Henry will be back to doing nothing. He was way too useful last episode.
Enjoy “Changelings,” Oncers, and join us later as we live-tweet the episode on @Fangirlishness
Once Upon a Time airs on Sundays at 8/7C on ABC.