We are 14 days away from summer folks. Yeah, I cant believe it either.
If you’re anything like me, then you have been hitting up the gym trying to work on that “Summer body. I’ll be honest, it is not coming along too great.
One of the things that I have found challenging is getting the right music to motivate me. Often I have found that the right music can give you that extra push you need. I’m constantly adding to my gym playlist because who doesn’t love a great song to workout to?
Check out my top 10 songs to get you through your workout.
1. Nightmare- Halsey: This song is great to listen to particularly when you hit those squats. It just makes you feel like you can do anything.
2. Gimme- Banks: This one is also great to listen to during a leg workout, squats, lunges any lower body work.
3. I can’t stop- Flux Pavilion: Like the song says, I can’t stop when this comes on while I’m walking on the treadmill. When the incline is particularly high, I feel like I’m climbing a mountain. The second I start feeling like I want to throw in the towel, this one makes me keep walking.
4. Radioactive- Imagine Dragons: You can never go wrong with Imagine Dragons. Any Imagine Dragons song is great to workout to but this is my absolute favorite.
5. Level up- Ciara: Everything about this song gets me pumped. I mean, it’s just so fun and it’s Ciara!
6. Malamente- Rosalia: I just love the beat of this song. This is another great track to listen to when walking on the treadmill. If I could dance on it like all those fancy fun workout videos, I probably would.
7. Carry out- Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake: Hands down one of my favorite tracks to hit the elliptical to. Seriously, the next time you do the elliptical, put this song on and you will feel like you’re dancing and not working out.
8. Distance- Omarion: This song is just so much fun! and makes you feel happy. Who doesn’t want to feel happy while they’re working out?
9. Drag me down- One Direction: Yes, I have some 1D on my gym playlist, why? Because they’re AWESOME!
10. Electricity- Silk City, Dua Lipa, ft. Diplo, Mark Ronson: Because this song just makes you want to move.
Are any of these songs on your gym playlist? What makes YOUR list?