This season of The Bachelorette has been one of my favorites. And it’s not because of the incessant Luke P. drama that has taken away from a lot of the guys. Because, honestly, I still don’t know who half these guys are — and at this point I should.
No, this season of The Bachelorette is fierce because of Hannah Brown, whose honest, vulnerable, quirky, give-no-fucks self is the focus.
From her times on Colton’s season of The Bachelor, Hannah felt like the most real contestant on the show. She wasn’t here to advance her career or put on some fake persona. She was getting open and real and vulnerable in front of millions of viewers. It’s why she was the perfect choice for the next Bachelorette.
And look no further than this season for why Hannah is such a great Bachelorette. She’s relatable. And gif-able.
Here are 30 times when I was Hannah from The Bachelorette.
1. The Moment She Chugged Her Drink In Frustration
2. The Moment It Feels Like Nothing Can Go Right In A Day
3. The Moment Someone Tells Me They Don’t Watch The Bachelorette
4. The Moment I Need Someone To Just Stop Talking Already
5. The Moment A Man Tries To Mansplain Sports To Me
6. The Multiple Times I Annoyingly Share My Love For The Bears — Or Any Of My Sports Teams