I love all of the things that Disney makes. Sometimes I want to be an eternal child and have my apartment filled with all of the Disney things. But since I don’t have that I do love all of the Disney books that I can get my hands on.
Disney is releasing some new things that I need.
I don’t know how to read tarot cards, but the idea of Disney ones sounds fabulous to me. Especially ones that are Disney villains.
And these three brand new things that are coming have me excited. What are they?
Disney’s most iconic villains have taken over tarot in this dastardly take on a traditional 78-card deck. Featuring the notorious ne’er-do-wells from classic animated films like 101 Dalmations, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, and more, this tarot deck reimagines Cruella de Vil, Ursula, Maleficent and the whole motley crew in original illustrations based on classic tarot iconography. The Disney Villains Tarot Deck and Guidebook is definitely something I need.
- Kronk is The Fool
- Doctor Facilier is The Magician
- Maleficent is The High Priestess
- The Queen of Hearts is Judgement
- Snow White’s The Queen is Queen of Wands
- Scar is King of Swords
- Gaston is Knight of Cups
And then there is a brand new cookbook. If there is anything that quarantine has taught me, it is that I am more into cooking than I ever thought I would be. And Disney has the Disney Villains: Devilishly Delicious Cookbook with all new recipes.
Being bad has never tasted so good! The Disney Villains Cookbook features more than 50 tasty, easy-to-follow recipes inspired by the dastardly Disney Villains. From bewitching appetizers to delectable mains to decadent desserts, this cookbook offers Disney Villain-themed treats for every meal and occasion.
- Ursula’s Poor Unfortunate Rolls
- Cruella De Vil’s Dalmatian Pancakes with Strawberry Compote
- Gaston’s Dozen Egg Breakfast
- The Queen of Hearts’ Croquet Croquettes
- Maleficent’s Spinning Wheel Potatoes
- Dr. Facilier’s Friends on the Other Side Gumbo
And then there is Disney Villains: A Portrait of Evil: History’s Wickedest Luminaries. The gruesome grimoire collects the deepest secrets and darkest spells of dastardly Disney villains like Maleficent, Cruella de Vil, Ursula, Mother Gothel, and Prince Hans for middle grade readers and fans of all ages!
The book includes –
- Lavishly filled with rich and moody never-before-seen illustrations of Disney Villains.
- Discover the stories and experiences that make each Disney Villain uniquely evil.
- Packed with interactive elements and keepsakes from their most devilish plots, Disney Villains: A Portrait of Evil puts the evidence of their wicked deeds right in the palm of your hand.
All these books are available on July 20, 2021. Be sure to preorder! Links below –
- Disney Villains Portrait of Evil https://amzn.to/3bHXpq1
- Disney Villains Cookbook https://amzn.to/3u5KFAa
- Disney Villains Tarot Deck https://amzn.to/349iSE5