Chicago Med 6×13 “What a Tangled Web We Weave” picks up the threads of Natalie’s unfortunate decision of last episode, a decision that seems to be set up to have far-reaching repercussions in the remaining episodes, as Sharon Goodwin has to face a really emotional situation – which, what else is new?
“What a Tangled Web We Weave” is an effective episode of this show, even if it ends up, at times, being frustrating in the same ways this show can always be. This is mostly on the setup – can doctors in these hospital ever make good decisions? – but since this is the storyline they’ve chosen to carry forward, there’s little for us to do but ride it out. And hope for the best, or at least, common sense.
Here are some teases about Chicago Med 6×13 “What a Tangled Web We Weave”:
- Super glad this show remembered Will and Nat actually know each other. Not so glad about the reasons why this show remembered they know each other.
- My heart broke for Sharon Goodwin this episode. More than once.
- Especially as it’s one of those situations where it’s hard to be fully on her side.
- PLEASE, SOMEONE, USE COMMON SENSE.
- Other than Ethan, please.
- Every time two men argue on this show I get the urge to be on absolutely no one’s side, just for kicks.
- This is both not a good hour for romance, and a really good hour for the potential of a rekindled romance.
- No, not that one.
- I really didn’t see April’s storyline in this episode coming, not this way. I’m not sure this is a good or a bad thing, considering how the show likes to play with rules.
- You trying to make me like Dr. Archer? Cause it’s not working.
- Some people see right through you.
- It’s like we go from one possible love triangle to another on this show. I’m TIRED.
Are you excited for Chicago Med 6×13 “What a Tangled Web We Weave”? Share with us in the comments below!
Chicago Med airs Wednesdays on NBC.