We’re almost at the end of season 2 of A Discovery of Witches, and it’s the turn of episode 8. Just three more episodes to go! As expected, this episode focuses again on the future storylines, because, well, the storylines do have to meet up again, at some point, and for that …there’s a lot of things that still have to happen.
Starting, of course, with our darling Marcus and Phoebe. Now, I know Lyra will have some things to say about him in the review that probably aren’t as kind as I will have to say, and you’ll see us disagree on the preview video ….but yes, if you were curious about Marcus and Phoebe, if you were wondering where this was going …this is your episode. If you’re not, then …eh, sorry to say you might not enjoy this one as much as others.
Though, hey, if you don’t care about them, or about Sarah and Emily, or about Ysabeau…then you probably don’t care about the show at all.
Let’s get into the teases for A Discovery of Witches season 2, episode 8:
- Still trying to recover from Matthew’s revelation about the book. And I don’t think I’m the only one.
- Yes, Matthew has to listen to Diana more, but sometimes Diana has to listen to Matthew too. Partnership goes both ways.
- Something will happen in this episode that will make you go “Oh, Emily.”
- Everyone’s more interested in fashion than you expect.
- The weight of what Marcus means to Matthew is felt throughout the entire episode, but there’s one particular moment where it just …hits you.
- The things we do for love, x2.
- Has anyone, ever, just been told “you have to stop,” and gone, “oh, you know what, you are right, I will stop”?
- The things we do for love, x3.
- Why do people on TV just …share stuff with strangers? Like, no. You haven’t’ watched enough TV, clearly.
- Marcus and Phoebe get upgraded from like a 3 on the scale of ship-worthiness to like, a 7.5.
- There are only like 3 male characters on this show I don’t’ absolutely hate, and two are in the PAST STORYLINE.
- HAHAHAHA that ending HAHAHAAH.
Are you excited for A Discovery of Witches season 2 episode 8? Share with us in the comments below!