We’re finally here! This is the end of A Discovery of Witches season 2, and what a ride it has been. Up and down and down and more down, only to come up again. And through it all, we had Bishmont. We always had Bishmont. That’s why we stayed. Well, that and the family dynamics, the powerful women and oh yes, the time travel!
But all stories come to an end, or at least, to a stopping point, and that’s what the last episode of season 2 of A Discovery of Witches feels like. Not an end, but a pause, the beginning of another chapter in this story. And we cannot promise that next chapter is going to be happy, but we can promise it’s not going to leave anyone indiferent.
Here are some teases about what awaits in A Discovery of Witches season 2, episode 10:
- Matthew is already a great father – is going to be a great father. We had no doubt of that, and neither should he.
- One of these days we’re going to be able to watch this show, see Diana being the biggest BAMF around, and be all like yeah, that’s not breathtaking, that’s just normal. But we’re not there yet.
- Two words for Ysabeau: Character growth.
- So many reunions, so little time!
- This is a much slower episode than episode 9, and if I’m being honest, it could have been longer. Maybe it should have been.
- Miriam was criminally underused this season, and we hope season 3 corrects that.
- We’re getting poignant quotes about grief everywhere these days! This show is not the exception.
- My level of pride over Marcus is about 10.5 in this episode. I’m pretty sure Matthew would agree with me.
- Gallowglass is the only other man we will accept after Matthew and Marcus.
- There’s nothing sexier than Matthew’s proud face while looking at Diana.
- Diana gets something in this episode I’d give an arm for. And it’s obvious that it means the world to her.
- Haven’t we learned not to keep secrets at this point?
- Maybe keep some kleenex handy.
- And make sure there’s nothing heavy near you as you watch, you’re liable to want to throw something at the screen as the episode ends.
Are you excited for A Discovery of Witches season 2 episode 10? Share with us in the comments below!