We’re probably not the only ones who are kinda side-eying the whole Love Is Blind Season 5 will be the most “shocking” season yet thing. I mean, this is reality TV, so some level of drama is expected. But, like … can anything top the cuties drama? Or Jackie? Or, hell, the original season we all watched because there was nothing else to do during the pandemic? We’re not sure!
So yeah, shocking is …well, on par for the course. But the whole framing of this is like The Bachelor promising the most DRAMATIC ROSE CEREMONY EVER literally every single week. Most weeks, it isn’t even that dramatic.
But the singles are here. The new season of Love is Blind is coming. And we will be watching the drama, because that’s what we do. We ain’t even gonna try to deny it.
Here is the contestant list released by Netflix:
- Aaliyah – 29, ICU Travel Nurse
- Carter – 30, Construction
- Chris – 28, Project Manager for Commercial and Retail Development
- Connor – 31, Geoscientist
- Efrain – 27, Software Sales
- Enoch – 27, Financial Advisor
- Erica – 27, Marketing Manager
- Ernesto – 32, Supply Chain Manager, Oil and Gas
- Estefania – 30, Teacher/Dancer
- Izzy – 31, Sales
- Jared “JP” – 32, Firefighter
- Jarred – 34, University Director
- Johnie – 32, Lawyer
- Josh – 32, Sales Rep
- Justice – 28, Personal Trainer
- Linda – 32, Talent Acquisition Recruiter
- Lydia – 32, Geologist
- Maris – 30, HR Specialist
- Mayra – 25, Minister
- Milton – 25, Petroleum Engineer
- Miriam – 32, Scientist
- Paige – 32, Stylist
- Renee – 32, Veterinarian
- Robert – 30, Special Education Teacher
- Shondra – 32, Flight Attendant
- Stacy – 34, Director of Operations
- Taylor – 26, Teacher
- Uche – 34, Lawyer / Entrepreneur
With their intro video:
The fifth season of the cultural hit reality series returns with a new group of Houston singles ready to hit the pods and find love. As the experiment continues to expand, each participant’s individual journey, emotional growth, and ability to embrace a new approach to dating is key — whether they find love outwardly or within. In the most shocking season yet, the singles face new challenges, unexpected twists, and surprising turns that will test their personal resolve, and the strength of their connections, more than ever before. Even if the couples can forge a strong enough bond to get engaged sight unseen, can their love survive the challenges waiting for them in the outside world — including protective families, skeptical friends, and the exes they thought they’d left behind?
The first four episodes of Love is Blind Season 5 will premiere on September 22nd, with new episodes on Fridays leading up to the October 13th finale.