Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist 2×05 “Zoey’s Extraordinary Trip” is a little bit of a departure for this show in some ways, and also quintessential what this show has always been, what it’s always tried to make us feel. Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist has always been great at showing the ups and downs of, well …life, and “Zoey’s Extraordinary Trip” is about just that.
It’s also an episode that opens up the show in a way we hadn’t really gotten as much of before. There’s more to life than Zoey, even in a show called Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist, and as our titular character learns to open up her world, well, other people walk into the spotlight and get a chance to shine.
Here are some teases for Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist 2×05 “Zoey’s Extraordinary Trip”:
- Accent isn’t everything, sadly. It pains me to say this, I promise.
- There are times when you like a song from a character way more than you like the actual character. This is the episode for that.
- Someone really loves Zoey, and we’re not really sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing, to be honest.
- Favorite storyline of the week? Simon’s, by far.
- Favorite performance of the week? John Clarence Stewart. And he had some stiff competition from Skylar Astin.
- I’m having a hard time deciding if I want to hug Danny Michael Davis or slap him. Probably the second one. Yes. Or?
- No, but for real, there was a moment where I would have punched him. Every time I think about it, I want to punch him. I’m sad he didn’t actually get punched in the show, because he deserved it.
- Zoey stays consistent in one of our least favorite things about her in this hour. It’s just that her “victim” is a different one.
- Men. Are. The. Worst. Sometimes.
- A comparison to Olivia Pope is always a positive thing.
- Someone says “Who hurt you? She’s dead to me.”
- How many times did I tear up this episode? It wasn’t one.
- Someone very casually uses the “L” word this episode. Suuuuper casually.
- Mo, always and forever, the best.
- Zoey’s not the only one going through grief.
Are you excited for Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist 2×05 “Zoey’s Extraordinary Trip”? Share with us in the comments below!