It’s oficial: Leverage: Redemption is getting closer and closer! As July 9 rolls around, would you like some teases for each of the eight episodes? We’re going to have fun together with some goodies. We start with episode 1×01 “The Too Many Rembrandts Job.” Are you ready to start learning what Leverage: Redemption has in store for you?
Here we go!
Leverage: Redemption 1×01 “The Too Many Rembrandts Job” is, in many ways, a transition episode, a bridge episode. Beginnings usually are.
They must re-lay the foundations of the show after years of absence, introduce us to the new characters, explain what happened this time and make us reconnect with our favorite characters, at the same time that they establish the new dynamics that we will see.
And that’s just what Leverage Redemption 1×01 “The Too Many Rembrandts Job” does. It puts in context how the characters have changed and how, in some way, they remain the same.
In general, it’s a very good start to the season, because it gives you all these elements of an entertaining story, which really doesn’t let you take your eyes off your screen for a second and makes you want to watch the next episode without a pause.
Here are some takeaways from Leverage: Redemption 1×01 “The Too Many Rembrandts Job”:
- This episode will surely make you cry.
- But also laugh.
- Parker is still our QUEEN.
- Don’t you love seeing Eliot throwing a punch? I do.
- Callback to the pilot. LOVE IT!
- Harrison greatly improved his technology. Like, A LOT.
- Sophie may try to be a different person but she can’t escape from what she is.
- What is Sophie’s place on the team after all these years?
- I love when this team shows that they are a family and are always there when someone needs it … even if that person doesn’t want their help.
- The character of Noah Wyle comes in stomping. He’s charismatic and will absolutely steal your hearts.
- Harrison and Parker are so cute that I want to hug them.
- The show doesn’t forget its roots.
- Sometimes the best laid plans are the ones that don’t go well but … is that necessarily bad?
Are you excited for Leverage: Redemption 1×01 “The Too Many Rembrandts Job”? Feel free to tell us in the comments below!
Leverage: Redemption hits our screens July 9 on IMDbTV.