It’s oficial: Leverage: Redemption is getting closer and closer! As July 9 rolls around, would you like some teases for each of the eight episodes? We’re going to have fun together with some goodies. After 1×01, 1×02 and 1×03 advanced review, we continue with episode 1×04 “The Tower Job.” Are you ready to start learning what Leverage: Redemption has in store for you?
Here we go!
“The Tower Job” focuses on the conflict that arises when a team member is touched too closely by a case. When it’s personal, the focus on the mission and even protecting your team isn’t the same and that brings all kinds of unexpected problems.
But this episode is also about hope. Redemption is a day-to-day job but in episodes like these we have the feeling that we are one step closer to achieving it and that, in a way, makes you feel proud because… we have all been there.
In this episode the fragile bond that begins to unite the team is put to the test and we will know if they will manage to overcome it or there is something that doesn’t quite fit in with them.
Here are some takeaways from Leverage: Redemption 1×04 “The Tower Job”:
- Trust is something very difficult to win … but easy to lose.
- Although… we all deserve a second chance, right?
- Especially when we are learning.
- I love you so much Parker!
- Eliot, I want you to cook me forever.
- It feels like a great little step to redemption.
- You don’t hide things from your team, [redacted]. This is class 101.
- Sometimes our demons make us make big mistakes.
- But it’s awesome when we learn from them.
- Even when it seems that all is lost … something happens that changes everything.
- I’m proud too.
Are you excited for Leverage: Redemption 1×04 “The Tower Job”? Feel free to tell us in the comments below!
Leverage: Redemption hits our screens July 9 on IMDbTV.