It’s oficial: Leverage: Redemption is getting closer and closer! As July 9 rolls around, would you like some teases for each of the eight episodes? We’re going to have fun together with some goodies. After 1×01 advanced review, we continue with episode 1×02 “The Panamanian Monkey Job.” Are you ready to start learning what Leverage: Redemption has in store for you?
Here we go!
In this episode the new dynamics and confidence are put to the test. Let’s remember that, at first, neither of the team trusted the other. They worked alone and outside the law. The idea of trusting someone else in this way, the idea of putting one’s life in the hands of another person was something they had a hard time doing.
It took time for them to trust each other and create the family that they are today. So new members to the team are often viewed with suspicion.
In addition, the team was always a family but the family separated for a few years and they had to get used to being a smaller team. Now, they must go back to old dynamics while exploring new ones, which is never easy.
And I absolutely love the way this episode never forgets the roots of the show but is able to welcome something new.
Here are some takeaways from Leverage: Redemption 1×02 “The Panamanian Monkey Job”:
- The team never fails … or does they?
- I love the ties that are being formed.
- We’ll know if a well-oiled team of three has room for more members.
- Redemption and its meaning are of vital importance in this episode.
- Oh Eliot, I love you!
- Parker and Harrison, get married now!
- Parker’s speculative face is a reflection of Kaz Brekker‘s scheming face. 0 doubts and many proofs.
- When you join some bad guys who help the good guys … it´s usually a sign that you are totally lost …
- Or you just found out who you really are.
- It´s important not to forget the roots.
- This family has that special thing that just works.
- “Just one job” is definitely not enough.
Are you excited for Leverage: Redemption 1×02 “The Panamanian Monkey Job”? Feel free to tell us in the comments below!
Leverage: Redemption hits our screens July 9 on IMDbTV.