It’s oficial: Leverage: Redemption is getting closer and closer! As July 9 rolls around, would you like some teases for each of the eight episodes? We’re going to have fun together with some goodies. After 1×01 and 1×02 advanced review, we continue with episode 1×03 “The Rollin’on the River Job.” Are you ready to start learning what Leverage: Redemption has in store for you?
Here we go!
This episode marks the beginning of the bond we form with the new characters. Until now, it was more about placing them in the team and how they got there and now we really start to get to know them. Maybe, the first impressions we had may not be the right ones … or maybe they were.
Also, the episode marks a turning point in terms of confidence in the new team dynamic that will make a few characters reflect and, perhaps, change the vision of things they had until now or, at least, open their mind to new ideas and possibilities … to hope. And the best is the balance between emotional issues, humor and the case.
This episode is a win-win.
Here are some takeaways from Leverage: Redemption 1×03 “The Rollin’on the River Job”:
- I’m Parker. Yes, queen, say it!
- Old hackers are out of fashion, sorry Harrison.
- But… are the new methods better?
- Being part of the team and feeling part of the team are different things.
- Maybe there is hope … you just have to be open to finding it.
- Sophie is amazing, seriously, I love her so much.
- I miss [redacted] too.
- She is so cool when good people can get justice.
Are you excited for Leverage: Redemption 1×03 “The Rollin’on the River Job”? Feel free to tell us in the comments below!