Alex Rider week is here! You will finally enjoy season 2 on Friday and we have many surprises in store until that day arrives. We start with an advanced review of this incredible season that will leave you glued to the couch. Ready?
Here we go!
- Kyra hides many things…
- Seriously, MANY. Her role is going to be surprising and decisive.
- And we love it.
- For the first time, I felt that things might not work out for Alex.
- Jack and Tom are THE BEST in this world.
- Jack may have a new job…
- And Tom may connect Alex with the normal life of a teenager.
- Family is always family but it’s better when you go a step further.
- Half-truths never work.
- Especially when it’s about something as important as the past.
- Trust is the key.
- If you don’t like how things are, change them, [REDACTED].
- Mrs. Jones for President!
- The plans of this villain are really bad. And you’re going to want to kill him several times.
- Alex may meet someone new…which will be very important.
- Some mysteries will not be solved … or maybe they will do in a way that you don’t expect.
- Death is just the beginning.
- It’s always good that friends are by your side…even in the worst and weird moments.
- The end of the season will make you wonder, “what comes next?”
- And it will leave you open-mouthed. You’ll want to play the next episode…but there won’t be one. For now.
Our Alex Rider season 2 advanced review ends here! Get ready for our exclusive interviews with the cast that we will publish in the following days. Stay tuned!