We are just a couple of hours away until Marvel’s Daredevil season two is released on Netflix, so we thought we would do a bit of a roundup of what we know is coming up and what we have to look forward to.
Firstly let’s watch the final trailer one last time:
So here’s what we know:
- Jon Bernthal will be playing Frank Castle/The Punisher who like Matt Murdock is a vigilante but unlike Matt, will actively be killing people in vengeance
- Elodie Yung joins the cast as Elektra, an ex-girlfriend of Matt’s and an assassin
- Wilson Fisk, season one’s villain, is currently in prison
- Matt and Karen Page grow closer together romantically
- After the events of season one, there has been an increase in vigilantes in Hell’s Kitchen styling themselves after Daredevil
- After Wilson Fisk is taken out of the equation there are plenty of other mobsters that reign down on NYC in his place
- There will be a lot of excellent fight scenes
- Daredevil is in action with his awesome red suit
- Matt’s former mentor Stick returns, if only to warn him about appending war
What are you most looking forward to seeing in Season 2 of Daredevil? Let us know in the comments below!
Marvel’s Daredevil will be available to stream on Netflix from March 18, 2016.