Are you alive, Clarkeman nation? I’m gonna be gentle with you, as I know a great many of you are still trying to recover from Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist 2×02 “Zoey’s Extraordinary Distraction,” and here I am, trying to rain on your parade. But life continues, and so does Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist, which next week will air 2×03 “Zoey’s Extraordinary Dreams.”
The promo and the description already give you an idea of what awaits you, so let us not waste time as we get into the nitty gritty of what’s coming for you in Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist 2×03 “Zoey’s Extraordinary Dreams”:
- The first scene of the episode is a gut-punch.
- The last scene of the episode is an even bigger gut-punch.
- Mo won’t be the one making you cry this episode.
- Grief vacations only last so long, don’t they? Everyone who’s been there could have told you that, Zoey.
- How much caffeine is too much caffeine? Zoey doesn’t know.
- Domestic Max and Zoey are ADORBS.
- This episode features my favorite Emily/David scene in this show, BY FAR.
- Simon has some very important – and necessary – wisdom to dole out this episode.
- He also has a reaction to Clarkeman. Positive? Negative? You’ll have to wait to find out.
- Shower-incident-that-shall-not-be-mentioned? Check.
- Did you ever put away the Kleenex? Time to bring it back. Might I also suggest some processed sugar?
- Maggie’s storyline felt the closest to my heart this episode, which made it the hardest to watch.
- Not that Zoey’s was all rainbows and butterflies, no.
- The episode ends with a long standoff, and more questions than answers.
- Hard, necessary conversations? Check. And not just between two characters.
- The important stuff doesn’t happen in Zoey’s bedroom this episode! Make of that what you will.
Are you excited for Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist 2×03 “Zoey’s Extraordinary Dreams”? Share with us in the comments below!
Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist airs Tuesdays at 8/7c on NBC.