It’s oficial: Leverage: Redemption is getting closer and closer! As July 9 rolls around, would you like some teases for each of the eight episodes? We’re going to have fun together with some goodies. After our 1×01, 1×02, 1×03 and 1×04 advanced reviews, we continue with episode 1×05 “The Paranormal Hacktivity Job.” Are you ready to start learning what Leverage: Redemption has in store for you?
Here we go!
This episode moves Halloween to July and shows us a case that becomes important to one of our most beloved characters. Halloween is always a fun party at shows and this time is no exception, but things get serious all of a sudden.
So much so that I have had a lump in my throat at times. Although we do not lose that supernatural and chilling aura that always surrounds these types of episodes.
The humor in this episode is excellent. Also, the girls are alone so we see a case where the three of them work closely together and it gives us the opportunity to see them more united and enjoy their friendship and their own jobs. Girl power!
Here are some takeaways from Leverage: Redemption 1×05 “The Paranormal Hacktivity Job”:
- Halloween in July, why not?
- I love when four strong and powerful woman come together for fun.
- But I love more when they come together when things get really serious and dangerous.
- Girl power!
- The humor of this show, I love it!
- Why is it such an important case? The answer will surprise you.
- Second chances exist, you just have to know how to take advantage of them.
- Separately, these girls are unstoppable but together, they are explosive.
- When everything takes a dangerous turn, you realize what you are capable of and how much you care about those people you just met.
- Trust and acceptance are in the air.
Are you excited for Leverage: Redemption 1×05 “The Paranormal Hacktivity Job”? Feel free to tell us in the comments below!