It’s oficial: Leverage: Redemption is getting closer and closer! As July 9 rolls around, would you like some teases for each of the eight episodes? We’re going to have fun together with some goodies. After our 1×01, 1×02, 1×03, 1×04, 1×05 and 1×06 advanced reviews, we continue with episode 1×07 “The Double-Edged Sword Job.” Are you ready to start learning what Leverage: Redemption has in store for you?
Here we go!
In this episode a case that Parker and Eliot believed solved returns in full force in a way they didn expect. Meanwhile, Breanna will face her true nemesis and her own fears, she cannot get out of her head that she is there to replace Harrison but, perhaps, she will get a surprise with this family that she just found.
For his part, Eliot knows his team, and we would sign up for this story to have a journey.
What about Sophie? She is still as wonderful as ever and, in a way, like the older sister of them all.
Parker is such a queen!
Here are some takeaways from Leverage: Redemption 1×07 “The Double-Edged Sword Job”:
- “My whole life changed when the right person arrested me.” Ok, we are not crying or anything. Well, maybe a little.
- This new character, I love her.
- Take that advice, Eliot!
- Breanna, I want to hug you…
- I love how the family comes together when they need it, no matter what.
- I always like it when the bad guys are caught but I especially love it when a prick like this gets what he deserves.
- Kick his ass, Breanna!
- Sophie, you always know what to say and how to say it to strike a chord with me.
Are you excited for Leverage: Redemption 1×07 “The Double-Edged Sword Job”? Feel free to tell us in the comments below!