Want to play a little game? Don’t miss this Scream giveaway! In honor of the final trailer launch and the latest series of Woodsboro murders premiering soon, we’ve got the goods (and the Ghostface) here for you.
Here’s what you could win—if you’re not worried about possibly letting Woodsboro’s latest killer(s?) know where you live:
- 1 Woodsboro Horror Film Club hoodie
- 1 Scream (2022) long sleeve t-shirt
- 1 Scream (2022) final cast poster
- 2 Scream stickers
- 1 Scream (1996) Blu-ray
A couple of notes on the items in our Scream (2022) giveaway:
First off, if you haven’t seen the hoodies, that means you haven’t been paying attention to the TikTok ARG. That also means you haven’t been keeping up to date on Ghostface’s latest movement and have, therefore, probably missed out on some important clues about who might be behind Woodboro’s latest string of killings.
So, maybe we shouldn’t give you this hint either, but we’re going to because we want you to survive: The killer is somewhere on the cast poster included in our Scream giveaway. Of course, the rules also say a lot of the people on that poster…probably aren’t going to make it. Good luck trying to figure out who falls into which category, though, because word on the street is the trailers have all been cut (unfortunate word choice, huh?) to make sure they don’t give anything away.
Oh, and obviously, we had to include that last item because, as horror’s number one Final Girl, Sidney Prescott, taught us in Scream 4, here’s the number one rule of remakes: Don’t fuck with the original.
Just like any good horror movie, this Scream giveaway—more of a game, really…Can you handle that?—has some rules. If you want to
survive win, here’s what you need to know:
- The contest is open to U.S. residents only. Sorry. The rest of you are too far away from Woodsboro for Ghostface to strike.
- You have until Tuesday, January 18, at 12:00pm PT to enter. Once the winner is selected, we’ll reach out for a name (Ghostface voice: You tell me your name, I’ll tell you mine…), mailing address, and shirt size.
- …and good luck. Because the rules say some of you ain’t going to make it…
Scream (2022) premieres January 14 only in theaters.