You can tell something about friends, when they know you well enough to know when something is off, when something is wrong, and they are going to do everything that they can to be there for you.
Sometimes, Dollface, makes me think that Stella, Jules, and Madison are so wrapped up in their own lives that they don’t see what is happening around them. And hey, there is nothing wrong with being Type A, or wrapped up in yourself, but it is important that you see others around you.
And for the first time in the series, I am happy to see that these three are putting their own shit aside and seeing that Izzy needs them more than ever.
Izzy isn’t my favorite character but one thing that I can say about her is that she’s loyal AF. So when it comes down to it and someone wanting to take advantage of her – I want to punch them in the throat. You just don’t do that to people.
Jules finds out at work, that Colin believes that Celeste is lying to him and that WOOM is worth a lot more than it is. She’s saying that it’s almost broke, but he doesn’t believe it. So he’s joined forces with the Alisons in order to bring Celeste down.
If they can help him prove that she’s lying, he’ll invest in their company and make them bigger. So to do that, they try and get Izzy to come and work for them. And do you remember that last episode how Alison said that Celeste wasn’t loyal to her? She told Izzy that the Alisons wanted to take her with them, but Izzy was going to get promoted, and then Celeste chose Jules over her.
Really, really fucked up Alison.
When Jules finds out what the Alison’s are up to, Stella, Jules, and Madison, make their way to where Izzy is to save her. Now, am I amazed that Madison knows a person with a private plane to get them there quickly? No. Am I surprised that said person let them borrow that plane? Yes.
There is a limit to my friendship, and if I owned a private plane, I am not just handing that out everywhere.
But the point is that they put everything aside to go to Izzy. They put everything aside to be there for her and make sure that she is safe, which I personally think is so important.
Because these three seem to be so wrapped up in their own lives sometimes that Izzy is the last person that they think about. Yes, I know they are there for her. But there on a level where they put their shit aside is something we rarely see.
And when they get there, they have to search for Izzy, which makes me kinda wanna bang my head in, because I hate a musical number, but I do get why it is that it was needed.
The four of them start spilling truths, and it feels like a restart for their friendship. These four have been through a lot, but everything that they have gone through has strengthened them versus deterred their friendship.
We should all be so lucky to have a friendship like they have.
- Still really mad over Ruby and her selfishness.
- Izzy knowing that Celeste is telling the truth and being like whatever about everything, I love that she shows that people can underestimate her but she knows.
- Jules going for her new job – YES!!!! We’re ready for the girls to have more in their life and to chase their dreams.
- Not really believing that Madison randomly knows a princess that is like sure borrow my plane, but like ok.
- Stella and Liv need to figure shit out
- I really would have taken a million pics on that plane and banked them all for later, so I am not hating on them doing that.
- A helicopter to a job interview. If only.
- Can we really state how proud we are of Jules? Cause we are.
- Madison’s time is coming. We feel it.
- Musical numbers still ain’t our thing, but like ok.