If you’re anything like me, you’ve been dying to find out when you can own Scream (2022) for your personal collection. After all, you can’t have a valid Screamathon every Halloween without having a copy of every single movie. Well, we’re happy to say the wait to see Sidney Prescott square off with Ghostface for the fifth time—you’d think the residents of Woodsboro would have learned by now—from the comfort of your own home is finally over.
As of March 1, 2022, get ready to download the latest movie. If you’re more of a hard copy person—or, like us, completely obsessed and looking to have both a digital and a physical copy—you have to be just a little bit more patient. Ghostface will proudly take a slice out of your 4K Ultra HD, Blu-Ray, and/or DVD collections starting on April 5.
Download Scream (2022) or buy it on 4K Ultra HD and Blu-Ray for killer bonus content
The digital copy of Scream comes with tons of bonus features, which you can also get if you wait for the April 5 Blu-Ray and 4K Ultra HD release. Basically, everyone in the Woodsboro High Horror Film Club and beyond is going to need these:
- Filmmaker Commentary—The directors, writers and filmmakers reveal the unwritten rules for surviving this genre-busting horror movie.
- Bloodlines—Catch up with Scream stars Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox, and David Arquette for a deep dive into their characters and why they came back for a fresh stab at their favorite horror franchise.
- New Blood—Meet the new generation of Woodsboro victims and potential killers!
- In the Shadow of the Master—The cast honor movie maestro Wes Craven and look back on his incredible legacy as the director who redefined horror.
- Deleted Scenes—Look out! They’re back from the dead: see the scenes slashed from the movie.
As an added bonus, if you really love watching Sidney Prescott destroy every stupid killer who tries to stalk her, you’ll be able to purchase a two-movie set that includes both Scream (1996) and this latest trip to Woodsboro.
Are you ready to download Scream (2022) on digital, or are you waiting for a physical copy? Maybe both? Choose wisely…