Directing is in the Howard blood. I can’t even imagine what it’s like to have a parent that is so successful that the pressure to be just as successful – ya, no. The anxiety would be much for me.
I freak out over everything.
But anyhow, Bryce Dallas Howard rises to the occasion, and isn’t intimidated. She’s made a name for herself outside of being her fathers daughter.
The actress however has followed in her fathers footsteps and is directing. She directed the documentary Dads which is premiering this week on Apple TV +.
Not only does Howard interview the Dads in her own family – her late Grandfather Rance, her father Ron, and her brother Reed – she also speaks to other Dads. She gets testimonials from some of Hollywood’s funniest celebrities, including Judd Apatow, Jimmy Fallon, Neil Patrick Harris, Ron Howard, Ken Jeong, Jimmy Kimmel, Hasan Minhaj, Conan O’Brien, Patton Oswalt, Will Smith, and more.
The documentary focuses on six Dads from across the globe.
Is this something that you will be watching?
Some Other Stuff You May Enjoy:
- EXCLUSIVE: Check Out a Clip from ‘The High Note’
- ‘Dads’ Documentary To Premiere This Week on Apple TV+
- 7 Tips for Beauty Sustainability
- 5 Bad-Ass Female Characters in Film
- The Handmaid’s Tale Season 3 is Stuck in a Bad Loop
- ‘The Last Summer’ Made Us Want Summer To Be Over
- Rivals to Friends: Max and Eleven are Now Besties?
- Second Act Empowerment Brunch
- Why You Should Be Watching ‘Sorry For Your Loss’
- Atypical Review: Witty, Endearing, and Heartbreaking