Chicago Fire 9×13 “Fire Cop” is the perfect episode to come out of a long hiatus, or maybe it’s just the perfect episode in general? After a few bumpy episodes in the first half of the season, the last episode of Chicago Fire reminded us why this show is our comfort show, and next week’s installment at least matches that hour, if not outright surpasses it.
There will be moments that will have you smiling, perhaps a moment or two that will make you scream out loud, and in the end, I think most people who love this show as I do will come out of this feeling like this is the show we wanted. And it’s so damn good to have it back.
Here are some teases for Chicago Fire 9×13 “Fire Cop”:
- Chicago Fire does edge-of-your-seat kind of entertainment about as well as it’s possible to.
- One character goes from adorable to unbearable in about 0.2 seconds, and it’s almost amazing to see them manage that in such a short time.
- Not in a good way, either. Some things you can’t take back.
- There are smiles, and there are smiles. The difference is obvious.
- You know that looking … respectfully meme? Me, at one particular point this episode.
- Can a text message be romantic? Asking for a friend.
- Kelly Severide is a good man, okay? A really good man.
- My shippy senses are definitely tingling.
- This show does female friendships so much better than the other One Chicago shows. Not just because they remember women can talk to each other, either. There’s more to it, as there should be.
- Eamonn Walker’s comedic timing is underrated.
- Sometimes, you need reaffirmation. Other times, you just need someone to tell it to you like it is.
- The women of Chicago Fire remain my favorite thing about Chicago Fire.
Are you excited for Chicago Fire 9×13 “Fire Cop”? Share with us in the comments below!