There is very little left for a new batch of Leverage: Redemption! This Friday, October 8, eight new episodes of the show, AKA Season 1B arrives and yeah, we got it, you are dying to know something about what awaits you in the new episodes! We have your back and here’s our Leverage: Redemption season 1B advance review with some fun teasers.
Here we go!
- Sophie and Harry’s storylines are more interconnected than it might seem.
- It’s always great when they help each other grow and be better.
- Many times things are not as they seem … and that doesn’t necessarily have to be bad.
- Eliot and Maria may have more than one clash in Leverage: Redemption season 1B. Will it lead them to something else?
- If you thought that in Season 1A the action and the fights were incredible… just wait.
- Breanna is still looking for her place this season, adjusting to a new way of working is never easy.
- And working with family is even less so.
- Love is in the air … but will it be enough?
- Parker is crazy, but she’s Parker and that’s why we love her.
- One job can take a long time… right?
- It’s wonderful when your friends know what you need and give it to you without recriminations.
- We missed you [REDACTED]!
- The bad guys have adapted very well to the new times but perhaps they’re overconfident …
- The question is, will the team always be able to defeat them?
- One way to describe Leverage: Redemption season 1B? Endings and beginnings.
- Someone may tell someone how he/she feels.
- And someone might call someone “babe.”
- Redemption is a process … but no one said there was only one way or place for it.
- It’s good to feel that you belong to a place. The feeling of home is unique, even if you feel the need to get away.
Our Leverage: Redemption season 1B advance review ends here. Stay tuned because we have many surprises this week to prepare for the premiere on Friday. Coming soon: our exclusive interview with Gina Bellman and Aleyse Shannon!
Are you excited for Leverage: Redemption season 1B? Feel free to share it with us in the comments below!