There are only a few hours left between us and the She-Hulk: Attorney at Law premiere, and we’re excited! Reviews have poured out, praising Tatiana Maslany for her performance as Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk. We’re not surprised, though. Maslany mastered playing 10+ people on Orphan Black. So, playing a green, super-powered, tall woman shouldn’t be a problem.
Fortunately, we know what She-Hulk’s like from the numerous comics she has been featured in. Not only is her personality killer, but her look is, too. She has inspired many creatives who want to take a stab at what a woman with super strength and super confidence should look like. Whether that be sleek and stylish, or buff and badass, these artists have stayed true to She-Hulk’s essence. She is a comic book character, after all. Here’s our round-up of She-Hulk fanart to get you excited for the premiere.
THE GALLERY OF GREEN GIANTS
- Of course, to start, @UzuriArt gives the She-Hulk lawyer look some life.
- Secondly, @pretty.cool.huh says, “let’s get physical!”
- Cedric Poulat shows that She-Hulk unquestionably brings the brains and the brawn.
- @nick_arty paints the Hulk cousins that were made to be heroes, of course.
- @dieahero_or_becomeavillain brings a splash of color to our Jade Giantess.
- @artistjakeperez gives She-Hulk a look reminiscent of 2008’s Hulk.
- @jeikdion answers “What if She-Hulk was rabid like the Hulk?”
- @christianrojas.art provides some balance, much like the latest posters.
- @journeystudios brings Jen’s personality to life.
- @meechdoodle gives a She-Hulk that’s indestructible.
- Inspired by Daredevil’s return, @vad.arts8 portrays a sneak peek at a first interaction.
- @dyana.wang.art illustrates a peek of Tatiana Maslany, who will undoubtedly be amazing, in action.
- @_jizuz_kord makes our new MCU hero a bit more animated, a bit unlike our live-action hero.
- In addition to all the critique, @hibren_art said if you wanted her buff, you got buff.
- Last but not least, @justin_wasson takes away the pop of color but brings all the excitement.